Monday, March 14, 2011

Sorry for slacking!!


I guess it's a good thing I didn't buy my domain, since I have been in a blogging slump. It sucks, because I love blogging. I've been blogging for 10 years! Everything is going great with the hamsters. Periwinkle is turning into a "beggy", but it's not her fault, it's ours. I weighed her today, she's 50 grams. She was born on Dec 23rd. I don't know if she's too fat for her age or not, but she gets excercise. I need to just watch what I feed her. In the next few days we will be going to the grocery store and I can get them something fresh to eat as well. That also means we can pick up some carefresh! Finally! Hamilton is funny, he stuffs all the toilet paper into his igloo and petting zone box. If I lift up the igloo the TP is in the same shape as the igloo, lol. Also, I love bringing Periwinkle out to play with her on the bed. She runs around, but she will run back into your hand if you put it by her so it's not a problem to control her. They're both so cute, so here are some long overdo pictures!











1 comments:

Periwinkle has an odd shaped head, ne? You have one on stop hybridization, I hope you don't breed Periwinkle? What does Periwinkle mean? Sorry about my English.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More