Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nano isn't doing so well.

Everyone, please keep my little OG baby moonchkie, Nano, in your thoughts. She isn't doing so hot tonight. She was fine earlier in the day, but when I checked on her tonight, she was looking very lethargic. I looked around her cage and saw some blood. She seems to be constipated. I can see fecal matter sticking out of her bottom about 1/8th-1/4th of an inch. She is very uncomfortable, I can tell. She just looks like she's upset, too. I saw her drink, so she is staying hydrated. I gave her some apple slices as well. I am going to call the vet as soon as I can.. but that won't be for atleast 3 more hours. I just wish someone could give me some advice on how to help her in the mean time. I feel so guilty and upset for spending so much time with Periwinkle lately. :( I am not ready to say goodbye. My boyfriend is not ready to say goodbye. I hope that she makes it through this. She is our baby girl.. I am not a religious person, but if you are, please pray for her. I know she is just an animal to most people, but she has always been more than that to me. Even when she was biting me and being unruly.. I never stopped loving her like a best friend. She was there for me when no one else was. I love you Nano..

1 comments:

Oh no. :'(
I have Nano in my preyers. <3
Please keep us updated on her. <3
I love you Nano girl, Hang in there baby. <3

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More