Friday, February 11, 2011

Princess Periwinkle

Periwinkle is doing SOO good with our taming sessions. I bring her out every single day so she can interact with us. I don't know why it just dawned on me yesterday to rub her bedding on my hands for her scent. It works like a charm! She would come into my hand and start crawling up my arm. One time I even tried to put her back, and she didn't want to get out of my hands.  Jim handled her, too. We let her walk around on our love-sac for a little bit. I think she had a good time. Her fur got a little greasy from our hands, but thats nothing a little sand can't fix. I can't believe just a week ago tomorrow morning, we were picking her up for adoption. She would squeak, and hide.. and now she's not nearly as skittish and she's very curious about the world around her. I've noticed that she's starting to look less like a baby, too. My little girl is growing up!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More