Monday, February 07, 2011

Nano Moonchkie

How many times have you heard, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you"? Well, no matter how many times I've tried to tell that to Nano, she doesn't listen. I don't expect her to, though. She is almost two years old, and I haven't had any luck taming her yet. She is your typical roborovski. She's skittish and quick. She's a bit cage aggressive. I just had her attention, and I was trying to give her a treat and take a picture. She decided she wanted to bite me instead! This time I managed to get a picture. The pink thing is the yogurt drop, and I dropped it because she bit me.

I took Nano to get her nails clipped on Saturday. My friend, Linda, is able to hold Nano and she stays perfectly still. It's so weird. She just closes her eyes and relaxes, letting us trim her nails. She's got the magic touch! The ham-whisperer! Nano got looked over, and she seems to have something wrong with her spine. When you touch her, you can feel all the bones along her spine and one of them has a bump. It doesn't seem to be bothering her though, and I don't think there's much a vet can do to help her out. Other than that, her fur is thinning and her chest is balding. I get so sad just thinking of this. It's been a great two years, and I don't want it to end any time soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More